get a job
Portland’s creative, marketing and media community works better when we work together. If you’re on the hunt for a job, this is the place. If you are looking for some good candidates. We got it! PAF Members get to post their jobs here, and well, anyone in the industry can apply! Just take a look.
+ MANAGER, DIGITAL DEMAND PROGRAMS - ANNUITAS
Are you a rising revenue marketing rockstar?
Do you operate at the intersection of customer-centric content, data and analytics and marketing technology to drive superior customer experiences and revenue (or pipeline)?
Do you thrive in a results-oriented environment and are excited to be a key driver and collaborator to drive business growth for a growth-oriented services organization?
The Digital Demand Programs Manager plays a critical role in Demand Marketing at ANNUITAS. You will work with our internal marketing team as the quarterback, strategically planning and driving the execution of the digital marketing efforts (paid, owned and earned) that feed our own demand generation engine. You’ll be ‘marketing the marketing’ and working with talented team members who ‘get it’ because each one of them do it day-in and day-out with our clients. We have a proven methodology, and are seeking someone who can learn our process and own key initiatives that drive ANNUITAS growth.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in a B2B Digital Marketing role with a fast-paced start-up or marketing firm
- Direct past experience with paid digital acquisition – particularly PPC, retargeting and/or digital display advertising
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales, setting goals and expectations
- Experience working in Google Analytics and/or Tableau to understand the buyers’ critical path and ways to optimize it
- Experience working in MAP and CRM (however, will not be responsible for building programs within either)
- Strong writing skills especially attuned to our target customers and their business challenge (and how we’re poised to address them)
- Solid project management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done
- Ability to manage-up, down and across internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- If you can show proven number-based results, that over-rides years of experience
Location + Reporting
This role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This position can be based out of Portland, OR or Atlanta GA
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
+ STRATEGY PRACTICE CONSULTANT - ANNUITAS
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work as a core member of the Strategy team and have primary responsibility for client service delivery. The Strategy Consultant is responsible for providing front-line tactical execution as part of the Strategy Program and in support of the direct Strategy Program Team, as well as the extended Client Account Team, throughout the lifecycle of client’s Demand Process Transformation.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will receive exposure/understanding of the following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Research-driven buyer persona development
- Buying journey mapping
- Content model development
- Lead management framework development
- Engagement channel planning and monitoring
- Program analytics and optimization
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct front-line research and interviewing as part of the Strategy Program development
- Review and provide initial insights into research and findings from insight-development and discovery phases of each Strategy Program
- Identify and present key trends and findings to the Strategy Program Team from research conducted
- Develop the first draft of all client deliverables
- Resonsible for managing changes or feedback to reporting, findings documentation or analysis that is received from the Director, Strategy and Vice President, Strategy
- Perform the first round of quality checks to ensure ANNUITAS standards for clients service delivery are met – both in terms of meeting the standards of the ANNUITAS Client Service Manifesto and following the Demand Process Transformation model
- Manage tactical account execution of Web meetings, client calls, meeting agendas, on-site meetings, uploading of research and documentation and managing document version control
- Will stay informed and up to date on industry trends, research and key events
- 2-5 years experience in B2B Demand Generation including program development, marketing automation implementation and use, organizational planning and development
- Experience with digital marketing technology at a minimum at the email marketing or inbou8nd marketing level
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
Why ANNUITAS? ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com
+ ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR - R/GA
Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They’re comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic and always on brand.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Creative Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
Serve as the standard bearer for client’s brand messaging and identity Concept and collaborate with Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Tech Leads Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback Work closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues Work with Account Managers and Planners to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound Present to and meet with clients of all levels The ideal person
Is able to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively
Has strong leadership and meditation skills, and enjoys mentoring and fostering growth of junior team members
Can discern individual team members’ abilities and match the right people with the right work Is comfortable collaborating with people from different creative disciplines and teams Has a proven track record in both product and campaign work
+ ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PAID SOCIAL - R2C GROUP
At a glance:
This is an associate director level providing day-to-day strategic paid social media leadership to clients and internal team members in our Portland, Oregon office.
What does an Associate Director, Paid Social do at R2C Group?
Responsible for providing strategic vision, direction and leadership for our paid social campaign management
Act as public face to agency clients to ultimately grow the business. Execute and optimize paid social campaigns, looking for opportunities across all platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter. Apply a technical expertise with the tools and services to fuel campaign management and efficacy. Develop direct response and branding strategies utilizing the best mix of paid social campaign types.
Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external teams.
Keen ability to deal with the ever changing needs of the clients in a positive way. Ensure best practices are being implemented and collaboration is taking place. Work closely with Senior Leadership, developing strong working relationships and partnerships.
Maintain and manage the workload for your team.
Efficiently executing tasks and managing responsibilities to ensure quality of work. Train, mentor, and supervise a Digital Media Coordinator providing direction and inspiration. Act as an important part of the Digital Media team working closely for the best interest of the clients and by extension the success of the agency. Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital media team including planning, training and skill development.
+ SUPERVISOR, DIGITAL MEDIA - R2C GROUP
At a glance:
This is a mid-level level position who will be an integral part of our Digital Media team and help build and transform the way we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients.
What does a Digital Media Supervisor do at R2C Group? Provide day-to-day strategic digital media planning and executional leadership to clients and internal team members.
Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations. Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy. Use the following tools and technologies: DSP’s, Facebook, DCM trafficking and reporting, measurement tools and attribution technologies. Drive programmatic campaign management and optimization. Create and present Digital Media plans.
Act as the primary point person for digital media planning and execution.
Be the main point of contact for client campaigns, managing the planning, implementation and tracking. Own media campaign logistics through the entire campaign from planning to execution. Constantly be looking for new strategic and creative ways to optimize campaigns. Work closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative. Prepare performance decks for client status update meetings.
Maintain and manage the workload of your team.
Lead your team to drive and capitalize on innovation and meet tight deadlines Build partnerships with external and internal partners. Keen ability to dive into the details to accomplish a project. Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development. Act as a key extension of the Digital Media team.