get a job
Portland’s creative, marketing and media community works better when we work together. If you’re on the hunt for a job, this is the place. If you are looking for some good candidates. We got it! PAF Members get to post their jobs here, and well, anyone in the industry can apply! Just take a look.
+ SALES & MARKETING ASSOCIATE - MANIFOLD
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Business Development / Sales and Marketing teams. You’ll manage and work with multiple internal teams (Accounts, Creative, Production and Operations) as well as external vendors and resources to gather collective research, insights, creative thinking/concepts/design renders, and budget quotes that will assist in the creation of new business proposal responses, presentations and proactive pitch decks. You’ll support the Director, Marketing & PR on external marketing efforts including award submissions, promotional events, speaking opportunities and social media, as well as internal employee activities and events.
- Lead and coordinate communication with internal and external stakeholders related to new business opportunities, RFPs and presentation development.
- Support in the creation of clear, concise and visually engaging proposals in response to brand RFPs, working cross-functionally with all relevant agency departments.
- Support the research needed for the development of detailed budgets for proposed marketing programs and new business RFPs.
- Assist in creating and updating general capabilities presentations for new business meetings.
- Handle all inbound new business inquiries, helping to vet potential new clients/programs, communicating new opportunities to the Manifold RFP Task Force and Partners.
- Help maintain organizational documents including: Lead Tracking, Pipelines, and CRM Management Documents (Salesforce).
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
- Conduct basic industry and brand research when required.
- Actively participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Supports marketing with promotional events and any other general coordination.
- Collaborate with creative team on social media planning and posting.
- An independent thinker. Driven, diligent, meticulous, energetic, and enthusiastic. A team player who takes initiative.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals such as strategy, marketing and media terms and general brand positioning.
- Interest in assisting with the execution and production of consumer experiential marketing programs while interfacing directly with client counterparts.
- A proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Can liaise efficiently with outside vendors for general vetting and cost-effective quoting.
- Extremely organized and willing to implement down to the smallest detail; a dedication to seeing projects through to completion.
- Internet and Apple/PC computer skills (Keynote and PowerPoint specifically), with a comfort and familiarity of working and operating in today’s cloud environment.
- One to three years of experience in marketing, sales, event production or equivalent industry experience servicing clients as part of an agency, freelance or leading programs and agencies from the brand side.
Believe there is no try. There is only do.
+ DIGITAL ASSET COORDINATOR - PETER CORVALLIS
The Digital Assets Coordinator is responsible for maintaining our online presence via the website (using WordPress), Social Media, and newsletters/blogs. This position also includes cataloging new inventory items and ensuring the items are represented online, in the company’s POS system, and in Dropbox.
Essential Job Functions:
-Update and manage company website
-Photograph new inventory and retouch photos for website/marketing use
-Update and manage ALERT inventory (adjust pricing, quantities, etc as needed)
-Maintain Dropbox archives (create folders, organize photos/documents, etc)
-Create content for social media and follow weekly posting schedule
-Design and update company related graphics as needed
-Design & send monthly newsletter to AR clients featuring content written by management
-Assist with organization projects as needed
-Design company related promotional material; flyers, holiday cards, trade show handouts, etc
-Self Sufficient with the ability to prioritize tasks
-Interest in researching & keeping up with new trends in the event industry
-Highly detail oriented & organized
Minimum Position Qualifications:
-Associates degree or higher in Computer Technology and/or Marketing
-Know how to use the following: Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, and WordPress
-Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
-Understanding of both Windows and Mac software
+ PRODUCER - dotdotdash
dotdotdash is a new media design and live event production company creating immersive experiences at the intersection of advertising, entertainment, and technology.
We work on a wide range of projects -- e.g. we may be building an augmented reality application, creating a 3D content package for a tour, developing a time-coded audio / visual robot show, or 360 producing an event.
Our work is broad, and its ever-evolving. We’re a multidisciplinary team tackling both physical and digital mediums, and it’s when we're able to seamlessly blend the two that we are most successful. We never create the same thing twice, which means we learn new things with each project we take on. We’re a small team, but we’re highly skilled, efficient, and produce large scale experiences with far less resources and time than you’d probably imagine.
We’re looking for an experienced Producer who is passionate and knowledgeable about new media, fabrication, and live events to help us bring to life ambitious projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 3+ years experience leading a team of creatives, 3D artists, and interactive developers (while you don't need to know how to use the following, general knowledge of these toolsets and considerations for the time it takes to create with each is important: TouchDesigner, Unity, Cinema 4D, Notch, openFrameworks, Rhino, Resolume)
- 3+ years experience interfacing directly, and hands-on, with fabrication, a/v, and materials vendors
- Ability to individually own technical scope writing, work-back creation, task setting, time tracking, budget creation and tracking, project documentation
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to get your hands dirty - no task is below you when it comes to bringing a production together
- Domestic and international travel required
- On-site production management required
- Experience working at a similar, independent shop to dotdotdash a huge plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental
- Work-life balance
- Free-form work environment
- Eclectic office / shop space
- Novel project work
Position is based in Portland, OR. To begin ASAP.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents: Cover Letter & Portfolio
+ CORPORATE SUPPORT COORDINATOR - OPB
OPB is seeking an organized professional to support the team working to secure OPB and KMHD sponsorships from organizations throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. This non-exempt position is a full-time, regular status position with benefits.
About the role:
The Corporate Support Coordinator is responsible for assuring the appropriate broadcast of radio spots and supporting the Director, Associate Director, and Account Executives. In addition, this position manages OPB trade accounts and digital ad placement and inventory.
Majority of time spent in OPB offices using a computer and telephone. Occasional need to move heavy objects in setting up for special projects and events. Evening or weekend work may occasionally be required to carry out events and meetings.
+ ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CMD
One of the original and now largest agencies born in the Pacific Northwest, CMD has 40 years of continually wowing our clients and delivering the brand impact they need. We are 150 storytellers representing a wide spectrum of disciplines, but united by one vision: Create. Great. Together. Each day, we put our values into action, while expertly adapting to changing landscapes and priorities. We value equity and diversity because we know it makes us more creative, more innovative, and better problem solvers.
About the role:
- Deeply understand and be the internal expert at the highest level on the clients’ business, industry, and competition
- Create exceptional professional client relationships by building trust and confidence as an agency partner; act as the liaison between the client and agency teams
- Manage existing client partnerships and grow account, driving a minimum of $2M+ in revenue annually
- Partner closely with internal CMD disciplines to create and execute innovative, data-driven marketing plan recommendations and deliverables, driving each milestone to completion and measuring results against targets throughout the process
- Proactively solve problems at all levels, utilizing various leadership and negotiation skills, offering solutions and achieving account goals and KPIs
- Champion accountability within the CMD team to measure success based on achievement of client goals and KPIs against planned targets
- Own the fiscal responsibility of all account planning, forecasting and budgeting: accurately manage SOWs, POs, change orders, and billing in partnership with CMD’s project management team (and client)
- Prepare and present results and insights tied to objectives during and at the end of programs or campaigns, leverage learnings into future planning
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all agency work is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds clients’ expectations
- Encourage nimble, iterative approach in meeting client’s needs – drive flexibility and creative thinking to solve client’s problems in real time
- Develop, mentor and direct account services staff and guide others outside of immediate influence
- Provide a road map for account success, uncover opportunity areas for operational and process improvements, report on progress, and set actions plans for account growth
+ CONTENT PRODUCER + SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST - EXTENSIS
About the role:
As a natural storyteller the Content Producer / Social Media Specialist will work with internal and external stakeholders to write, optimize, and produce high-quality content for prospects at every stage of the buyer’s journey as well as create compelling social media content. You will help produce content for our website and print materials while helping create engagement through social media. This role requires the ability to tell a story using the company’s brand as the backdrop, a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
+ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - KGW
About the role:
KGW Media Group in Portland, Oregon, a TEGNA Media Company, is a local marketing company with a national footprint that is home to employees who are passionate about bringing innovative and effective multi-platform strategies to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team of marketing experts as an Account Executive. The ideal candidate will demonstrate their entrepreneurial approach to building and sustaining business relationships with new and current clients by providing marketing solutions through an integrated suite of media and effective strategy.
+ STRATEGY PRACTICE CONSULTANT - ANNUITAS
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work as a core member of the Strategy team and have primary responsibility for client service delivery. The Strategy Consultant is responsible for providing front-line tactical execution as part of the Strategy Program and in support of the direct Strategy Program Team, as well as the extended Client Account Team, throughout the lifecycle of client’s Demand Process Transformation.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will receive exposure/understanding of the following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Research-driven buyer persona development
- Buying journey mapping
- Content model development
- Lead management framework development
- Engagement channel planning and monitoring
- Program analytics and optimization
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct front-line research and interviewing as part of the Strategy Program development
- Review and provide initial insights into research and findings from insight-development and discovery phases of each Strategy Program
- Identify and present key trends and findings to the Strategy Program Team from research conducted
- Develop the first draft of all client deliverables
- Resonsible for managing changes or feedback to reporting, findings documentation or analysis that is received from the Director, Strategy and Vice President, Strategy
- Perform the first round of quality checks to ensure ANNUITAS standards for clients service delivery are met – both in terms of meeting the standards of the ANNUITAS Client Service Manifesto and following the Demand Process Transformation model
- Manage tactical account execution of Web meetings, client calls, meeting agendas, on-site meetings, uploading of research and documentation and managing document version control
- Will stay informed and up to date on industry trends, research and key events
- 2-5 years experience in B2B Demand Generation including program development, marketing automation implementation and use, organizational planning and development
- Experience with digital marketing technology at a minimum at the email marketing or inbou8nd marketing level
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
Why ANNUITAS? ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com
+ ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR - R/GA
Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They’re comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic and always on brand.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Creative Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
Serve as the standard bearer for client’s brand messaging and identity Concept and collaborate with Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Tech Leads Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback Work closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues Work with Account Managers and Planners to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound Present to and meet with clients of all levels The ideal person
Is able to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively
Has strong leadership and meditation skills, and enjoys mentoring and fostering growth of junior team members
Can discern individual team members’ abilities and match the right people with the right work Is comfortable collaborating with people from different creative disciplines and teams Has a proven track record in both product and campaign work
+ ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PAID SOCIAL - R2C GROUP
At a glance:
This is an associate director level providing day-to-day strategic paid social media leadership to clients and internal team members in our Portland, Oregon office.
What does an Associate Director, Paid Social do at R2C Group?
Responsible for providing strategic vision, direction and leadership for our paid social campaign management
Act as public face to agency clients to ultimately grow the business. Execute and optimize paid social campaigns, looking for opportunities across all platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter. Apply a technical expertise with the tools and services to fuel campaign management and efficacy. Develop direct response and branding strategies utilizing the best mix of paid social campaign types.
Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external teams.
Keen ability to deal with the ever changing needs of the clients in a positive way. Ensure best practices are being implemented and collaboration is taking place. Work closely with Senior Leadership, developing strong working relationships and partnerships.
Maintain and manage the workload for your team.
Efficiently executing tasks and managing responsibilities to ensure quality of work. Train, mentor, and supervise a Digital Media Coordinator providing direction and inspiration. Act as an important part of the Digital Media team working closely for the best interest of the clients and by extension the success of the agency. Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital media team including planning, training and skill development.
+ SUPERVISOR, DIGITAL MEDIA - R2C GROUP
At a glance:
This is a mid-level level position who will be an integral part of our Digital Media team and help build and transform the way we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients.
What does a Digital Media Supervisor do at R2C Group? Provide day-to-day strategic digital media planning and executional leadership to clients and internal team members.
Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations. Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy. Use the following tools and technologies: DSP’s, Facebook, DCM trafficking and reporting, measurement tools and attribution technologies. Drive programmatic campaign management and optimization. Create and present Digital Media plans.
Act as the primary point person for digital media planning and execution.
Be the main point of contact for client campaigns, managing the planning, implementation and tracking. Own media campaign logistics through the entire campaign from planning to execution. Constantly be looking for new strategic and creative ways to optimize campaigns. Work closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative. Prepare performance decks for client status update meetings.
Maintain and manage the workload of your team.
Lead your team to drive and capitalize on innovation and meet tight deadlines Build partnerships with external and internal partners. Keen ability to dive into the details to accomplish a project. Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development. Act as a key extension of the Digital Media team.